[actor-shiva-tamizh-padam-stills.jpg]
An unexpected fortune has knocked Shiva’s door with ‘Thamizh Padam’. The actor is flying with successful colors and his parents are so elated with his son’s triumph. It seems that children from particular orphanage home were vigilant right from the previous night on film’s release praying for his success. ‘These are the greatest moments in my life I can never forget’ says Shiva, who furthermore sings praises of Kamal Haasan.

He said,” After seeing the trailer Kamal spoke to me for an hour. He told me he wanted to do a film like this. He advised me how to include comedy scenes and also told me to do comedy without hurting others feelings. When Rajni spoke to me, I was so happy and at the same time I felt very shy because the way he appreciated me. After the release of the film, I was in a TV show. Vijay called me on the show and told me that I have rocked. Ajith sir said,” Great work boss.” Above all Kalaignar sir who is a great supporter to the tinsel world saw the whole film and enjoyed. He was into nonstop laughing when I did the Bharatanatyam on the plantain bowl.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment