Disha Pandey is on a mission. The heroine of 'Thamizh Padam' wants to make it big in Kollywood and for that, she has been non-stop watching Tamil movies to make herself familiar to the language and the industry.
"Believe me or not, I have watched 70 Tamil films so far. And I am not missing even a small snippet on Tamil cinema that appears in the media. Guess I will be able to do a thesis on Kollywood soon," she says with a smile.
Giving a sample, Disha says, "I share a similarity with MGR. Both of us were born on January 17. Like this, my mind is full of interesting trivias on Tamil film industry. I can host a Kollywood quiz right now."
On 'Thamizh Padam', she says, "the entire team was so bubbly. We had a great time while shooting for the film. I am happy to know that ‘Thamizh Padam’ has become a super hit and a movie to reckon with in Tamil cinema."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment