“It was my dream to act with Kamal Haasan right from the day I entered film industry. I was on cloud nine when I was roped in for ‘Marmayogi’. But the joy didn’t last long as the film was stopped due to unavoidable reasons,” says Trisha.
“And I am on cloud nine again,” the actress says and adds: “Because, I am there in Kamal sir’s next film. I signed the film simply after hearing the story over the phone. How could I reject an offer to work with such a genius?”
Heaping laurels on the ‘Ulaga Nayagan’, she says, “He is one of the most intelligent persons I have ever met. He is a master of all subjects and knows anything and everything. You can discuss with him whatever you want.”
On her Hindi debut ‘Khatta Meetha’, directed by Priyadarshan with Akshay Kumar in the lead, Trisha says, “Most part of the shoot is over and a 15-day schedule alone is left. The film has come out well and it’s going to be a perfect launch for me in Bollywood. I enjoyed acting with Akshay Kumar”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment