There are some kissing scenes between Trisha and Simbhu in the film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. When asked Trish whether she would continue to act in the kissing scenes, she said,” There is no problem for me to act in kissing scenes. Since the story demanded it, I kissed Simbhu.

There is nothing wrong in it. This kind of scenes depends on the story and director’s wish. I act according to the director’s command. Now I have reached a stage in cinema. It is not correct to say that I will not act in kissing scenes or in swim suit dresses.
Lots of appreciations are heaping on me through e mails about my character in Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. I have acted in many films but I have not received so many appreciations as this film. Character like Jessie is a very rare thing to happen.

They wanted me to pair with Ravi Teja in a Telugu film. I also agreed. But lot of call sheet was required. Hence I pointed out that I had other films to act. So I walked out of this film. I never knew that Shreya was signed for this film.
Kamal called me and explained me about my character in the film Yaavarum Kelir. I will be seen differently in this film. My costumes are being different. A new costume designer is designing dresses for me. Kamal is a very perfect person. He is well equipped before the shooting commences. I am acting in the Hindi film Katta Meeta in Mumbai. Most of the shooting has been completed.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment