Dia Mirza, who will be next seen in `Hum Tum Aur Ghost`, is mighty pleased that friend and co-star Arshad Warsi kept his word on casting her in the female lead in his upcoming home production.

"I was content with guest appearances and was convinced that such roles would come my way, if not whole some characters. But when Arshad and Maria offered me the lead role in their upcoming home production `Hum Tum Aur Ghost` I was overwhelmed...I could not believe.. he kept his word," Dia told reporters here.

"When we finished working with `Lage Raho Munnabhai`, Arshad told me even though my role was little, I did a fantastic job and that he would surely love to cast me in his home production. I thought he just said it and will forget it," Dia said.

Arshad told me he thought I have not been given my due and that he loved my work, she said.

The vivacious diva has done guest appearances in films including `Shootout at Lokhandwala`, `Lage Raho Munna Bhai`, `Om Shanti Om`, `Heyy Babyy` (special appearance), `Kurbaan` and `Luck By Chance`.

The film, which also stars Boman Irani and Sandhya Mridul in significant roles, releases on March 26 and is directed by Kabeer Kaushik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment