Mynaa

Red Giant Movies of Udhayanidhi Stalin have acquired the marketing promotion rights of Kalpathi S Aghoram produced forthcoming film ‘Mynaa’ that has new comers Vidharth of ‘Koothu Pattarai’ and Anakha of ‘Sindhu Samaveli’ fame in the lead roles. Prabhu Solomon has directed the film who earlier directed films like Kokki, Lee and Laadam.

Cameraman Jeevan said, “It was very hard shooting in such locales with no place to keep cameras, chairs or lights. Mostly I had to use the hand held camera.”

Udhayanidhi Stalin said, “The minute I saw Mynaa I felt it’s a film worth promoting. I couldn’t sleep for two nights, the script was so disturbing. I congratulate the entire team for their hard work.”

Prabhu Solomon said, “It is a journey of love. The story is about two characters called Surli and Mynaa and about their love.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment