Sonia-Agarwaal


huge star cast like Silambarasan, Bharath, Prakash Raj Anushka, and Sneha Ullal are coming together for a multi starrer flick ‘Vaanam’ which is a remake of Krish’s telugu film ‘Vedam’. The latest news is that Sonia Agarwaal is making her come back to kollywood with this film. She is going to do one of the key roles in the film. She will be playing Prakash Raj’s wife in the film.

Sonia said, “I am so happy to be a part of Vaanam as I had seen the original and loved it. I always wanted my comeback film to be a memorable one and though my role is not the central character, it is well- etched out and I loved the manner in which director Krish narrated it to me. Krish has also promised me a song and four more scenes than in the original Telugu version”



0 Comments:

Post a Comment