Reema-Sen
The sexy and glamorous heroine Reema Sen who gained popularity with successive hits like “Minnale”, “Dhool”, and “Aayairathil Oruvan” heaped laurels on beautiful actress Shriya Saran. She says “I am not 100 per cent fit. For me Shriya is the fittest of the actress. But I do follow a routine. I do a lot of cardio. For me exercising is more sporadic. I have made a few life style changes.Seventy per cent food and 30 per cent workout constitutes being fit. And now I feel better than before!”

When she was asked about avoiding of attending the functions, the actress says “Earlier I used to even avoid functions, as it involved getting ready and wearing make-up. I never liked the rigmarole of hours of make-up, changing clothes… but with time I am okay with that too.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment