Padma-Priya
tall and good looking actress Padma Priya when asked about herself her career and personal life, she replied “Talks are going on with me for a Hollywood flick. The first stage of talks is over. So, this IN much information is enough for time being.
I have accepted one film in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu. But the shooting of all these films will commence only after November. So I am getting ready for my exams in environmental science.
After the exams I will act in films. There was news that I was in supportive of the controversial director Sami. I did not support him neither did I oppose him. I have mentioned not to throw stones at any directors house. Because there will be ladies, children and aged people.
If one does not like the film, they should convey their views directly to the director instead of resorting to violence. We should not commit the mistake he does. Many ask me that there are sudden changes in me because of my romance. There was news in the media that I was in love with Cheran. Now they have changed the person, they are telling that I am in live with an actor who is also a producer. I also want to love a person like that. But nobody is telling me I love you”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment