Sunaina who became the girls next door with the films ‘Kadhalil Vizhunden’ and ‘Masilamani’ is expressing her wish to act in glamorous roles as she is thinking that this may raise her image in short time.

The actress who was recently seen opposite debutant Arulnidhi, a grandson of Kalaignar in ‘Vamsam’ said, “I did homely roles in the films Kadhalil Vizhunden and Masilamani. But I cannot continue to act like this. The traditional Paavadai-Dhavani costume I wore in ‘Vamsam’ cannot be worn in any other films”.

The actress adds “We have to wear glamorous dresses when we don the role of commercial sex worker or club dancer. I will definitely act in these kinds of glamour roles if I get them. If the sequence so demanded, I would even be sporting the swimwear in the films.”

Sunaina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment